FREE shipping on copies of Hogan's Alley, our Reuben Award photo album, and more

Hogan's Alley

Nov 24, 2023, 11:40:40 AM11/24/23
to Hogan's Alley newsletter
Dear fellow comics fan,

We hope you enjoyed Thanksgiving Day and are having an uneventful Black Friday. Speaking of Black Friday, we decided to get into the spirit of things by offering free shipping today on all orders of Hogan's Alley...fill in your collection, begin your collection, get a jump on holiday gift-giving, etc. But this offer is good TODAY ONLY, so don't delay! Just head to: https://www.hoganmag.com/stores.

Also, we recently put our exclusive photo album from the National Cartoonists Society's Reuben Awards gala on our website at https://www.hoganmag.com/blog/2023/11/10/a-garden-state-of-mind-looking-back-at-the-2023-reuben-awards. You'll get a look at the events and attendees that no one else can offer!

And at the Reuben Awards, the big winner was Bill Griffith, who took home the Reuben Award statuette as the top cartoonist of the year. We spoke with Bill about his remarkable graphic biography of Nancy creator Ernie Bushmiller, and you can read that interview here: https://www.hoganmag.com/blog/2023/7/20/love-on-the-three-rocks-bill-griffith-on-his-bushmiller-bio.

Wishing you all the best as we enter the holiday season,

The staff of Hogan's Alley
snoopy balloon.jpg