Happy Thanksgiving from Hogan's Alley!

Hogan's Alley

Nov 26, 2020, 7:14:44 AM11/26/20
to Hogan's Alley newsletter
Dear fellow comics fan:

It's been a difficult, wearying year, but we at Hogan's Alley still feel we have much to be thankful for. With gratitude in mind, we hope you have a wonderful--and safe--Thanksgiving Day.

And since "Peanuts" creator Charles M. Schulz's birthday falls on Thanksgiving Day this year, it's timely to encourage you to read remarks Sparky delivered to his cartooning colleagues at a 1994 meeting of the National Cartoonists Society (and published in Hogan's Alley #1):

Wishing you the best as we enter the holiday season--

Tom and David (toiling away on Hogan's Alley #23)