Hogan's Alley #22 is out!

Hogan's Alley

Mar 25, 2019, 9:38:15 AM3/25/19
to Hogan's Alley newsletter
Dear fellow comics fan--

We want to let you know that Hogan's Alley #22 is out, in comics shops and on newsstands. Subscriber copies have also been mailed, so be on the lookout! And here's a link to the Web Extras for issue #22:

As always, we appreciate your patience as we produced this issue. It was an extraordinarily challenging issue, but we couldn't be happier with how it turned out.

We haven't made issue #22 available as a single-issue purchase yet. It's currently available as the first issue on a four-issue subscription, but we'll be adding it as a stand-alone purchase in the near future, once we're assured all subscribers have received their copies.

And of course, we'd love to get your thoughts on the issue! Please drop us a line and let us know what you think of it.

--The staff of Hogan's Alley