A sneak peek at the cover of Hogan's Alley #24...

Hogan's Alley

Jan 18, 2024, 1:44:57 PMJan 18
to Hogan's Alley newsletter
Dear fellow comics fan...

We're very excited to finally be able to show you the cover of the forthcoming Hogan's Alley #24. We're really sorry this issue has run so late. In some ways, it's been our most challenging issue to date, but we think everyone who gets it will be really pleased with it. (The article on Tijuana bibles alone will stand as one of the definitive--if not THE definitive--pieces of research on the topic.)
We're not making the issue available for preorder yet, as we want to get the entire issue closer to completion (and thus have a pub date we can be confident of). But rest assured we're coming along and will deliver an issue later this year that you'll thoroughly enjoy. And of course, we'll let you know when it's available for preorder.

We hope this finds you well--

Tom and David, chief cooks and bottle washers in the Alley

HA24 cover prf2.jpg