An update from Hogan's Alley...

Hogan's Alley

Nov 23, 2021, 2:48:30 PM11/23/21
to Hogan's Alley newsletter
Dear fellow comics fan:

We wanted to update you on the whereabouts of Hogan's Alley #23. It's been languishing at the printer since September, caught up in the same supply chain snarls that you've been reading about (or experiencing). We apologize, and our printer tells us it's an industry-wide problem, domestically and internationally. And while we think the issue will be worth the wait...we never meant for you to wait this long! Among the things we're thankful for at this time of the year are our patient readers.

While we have your attention, we're offering a simple way to give a holiday gift to your comics-loving friends: for a modest $14, we'll gift-wrap issues #21 and #22 and mail them to the recipient of your choice! Just go to https://www.hoganmag.com/stores/hogans-alley-21-and-22-giftwrapped and click!

Speaking of holidays, we've developed a line of throwback Christmas cards for those who prefer a vintage look to their holiday correspondence. And the operator of our online shop is currently offering them for 50% off! You can view the selection at https://www.zazzle.com/store/hogansalley/products?cg=196521095449920062.

Thank you for your time, and we hope you have a wonderful beginning to your holiday season...Happy Thanksgiving!

--The staff of Hogan's Alley

HA23 cover prf2.jpg
Join the private Hogan's Alley Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/2189307464491747/