Update on Hogan's Alley #22...

Hogan's Alley

Jan 17, 2019, 10:32:25 AM1/17/19
to Hogan's Alley newsletter
Dear fellow comics fan:

I realize the publication of Hogan's Alley #22 has taken a long time even by our standards, but I'm delighted to tell you that it's at the printer! We appreciate your patience as we put together what we believe is our strongest issue to date. (Once you see it, you'll understand why it took us so long to put together.) If you've moved since you received Hogan's Alley #21, please email us at hoga...@gmail.com with your current address and we'll update your record.

HA22 cover.jpg

If you're not a subscriber, please consider a subscription to Hogan's Alley! (We won't begin selling individual copies of #22 until we're assured that subscribers have received their copies as subscribers are our top priority.) Subscribing is quick and easy at https://hogansalley.squarespace.com/store-1. (You can use either Paypal or a credit card.) And to whet your appetite, here's a morsel from the issue:

TOC 22 spread.jpg

Thanks for reading. While we have you here, let's take a moment to wish a happy 90th birthday to Popeye, who debuted on this date in 1929!

popeye-debutfinal.jpg