Bill Griffith Q&A about his recent graphic biography...

Hogan's Alley

Jul 8, 2019, 11:41:04 AM7/8/19
to Hogan's Alley newsletter
Dear fellow comics fan:

We wanted to direct your attention to this interview with Bill Griffith that we just published on the website:

It's a look at a remarkable book, and it includes some artwork you won't see elsewhere (which is always of interest).

ALSO: Our Free Comic Book Day mailing is out, so if you requested a copy, you should have it in your hands soon. And as always, we appreciate your interest in Hogan's Alley AND your patience, which we realize we test on a regular basis!

We hope this finds you well--

--The staff of Hogan's Alley