Available for preorder now: Hogan's Alley #23

Hogan's Alley

Sep 7, 2021, 8:33:42 AM9/7/21
to Hogan's Alley newsletter
Dear fellow comics fan:

With the imminent publication of Hogan's Alley #23, we're doing something we've never done before: making the issue available as a preorder. (Subscribing for four issues saves you money over the long run, but we understand that not everyone has an extra $26 sitting around.) Preordering means you'll receive the issue when subscribers receive their copies, and it will ensure that you actually get a copy, without relying on its spotty availability at newsstands and shops. We're sold out of many issues, and we expect this one to go quickly, so please act now by clicking the link below: