Sneak peek at Hogan's Alley #22...

Hogan's Alley

Jan 7, 2019, 9:57:52 AM1/7/19
to Hogan's Alley newsletter
Dear fellow comics fan...

We're putting the final touches on Hogan's Alley #22 as we prepare to send it to the printer, and we wanted to share with you two pages from the issue that will whet your appetite for what lies ahead: the table of contents!

TOC 22 prf2_Page_1-lo.jpg

TOC 22 prf2_Page_2-lo.jpg

Also, we're eager to unveil a project that's been in the works for some time now--our completely redesigned website, still at http://www.hoganmag.com -- we're still making refinements (isn't everyone?), but we invite you to check it out!

Thanks for reading, and we at Hogan's Alley wish you all the best in 2019!

--The staff of Hogan's Alley