Reuben Awards photo album now online!

Hogan's Alley

Jul 11, 2018, 9:13:36 AM7/11/18
to Hogan's Alley newsletter
Dear fellow comics fan:

We've just made available our photo album from 2018 National Cartoonists Society meeting, including some wonderful pictures of our dear friend Nick Meglin, who passed away the next weekend. We hope you enjoy seeing these moments captured--it's quite likely the largest trove of photos from the weekend that you'll find anywhere and depicts moments large and small.

Also, an update: we are hard at work on the much-delayed Hogan's Alley #22. We apologize for the delay but assure you that it will be a remarkable issue when it comes out later this year.

--Your friends at Hogan's Alley