HO-HO-HOGAN! Free shipping and giftwrap on all Hogan's Alley issues (this week only)!

Hogan's Alley

Dec 4, 2019, 9:55:16 AM12/4/19
to Hogan's Alley newsletter
Dear fellow comics fan:

Pardon this brief intrusion into your mailbox, but we wanted to make you aware of a special offer we're extending this week only: Not only are we offering FREE SHIPPING this week on all back-issue orders of Hogan’s Alley, but we'll gift-wrap for free as well (using our uber-cool vintage gift wrap), and we'll include a note indicating the thoughtful, generous, intelligent and attractive gift-giver (that's you, of course)! So send a gift straight from the Alley and leave the wrapping and mailing to us! Check out the selection at:

Also, to get you into a holiday frame of mind, we just posted a fantastic collection of the Christmas cards of the amazing Arnold Roth, along with an interview about the cards. Check them out here:

We hope you enjoy a safe and happy holiday season!

--The staff at Hogan's Alley

nancyxmas.jpg