head is broken...

praneet

Aug 15, 2009, 6:19:09 PM8/15/09
to hoekey
Okay.. i have just broken my head over how to do something very very
simple in this program.. all i want is to automate keystroke sequence
WIN+R and then press ESC once.. the effect would simply be to open the
Run dialog box and close it without anything else happenning... a
wait of one second maybe be required in between... I wish to put this
with hoekey startup, but i cannot even bind this action to a hotkey,
let alone anything else... Can anyone guide me, so that I can stop
searching for things to bang my head on??

Btw I have successfully simulated this with XMouseButtonControl from
http://www.highrez.co.uk/
But I wish this action with windows/hoekey startup. So the action is
certainly possible.. only I cant see how with hoekey. I am dumb.

Can anyone help?

Thanks a lot.

:-)