Suggestion regarding a different program other than hoekey (res o matic) I just don't know where else to put it

PrinceTexasLoaf

Aug 18, 2020, 9:16:59 PM8/18/20
to hoekey
I have a suggestion for res o matic, I think res o matic is great but I really wish you could also be able to type in a custom resolution. If you could add that option that'd be great.

Timothy Rice

Aug 21, 2020, 7:40:53 PM8/21/20
to hoekey
It should support all the resolutions your setup supports, not sure there is such a thing as custom resolutions in windows.  You could edit the properties of the shortcut created by the utility - the resolution is in there, but it'd probably just give an error at startup.
Good luck!