My HoeKey works fine but I get "There was a problem in your settings"

jayi...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2018, 6:22:24 PM6/5/18
to hoekey
How to get rid of this message on boot?  I click ok and it goes away and stays away until the W10 box is rebooted.  I don't want our associates to see this message and mess with the mouse to close it - best when users do not have to mess with keyboard or mouse - associates simply use a Symbol LS2208 scanner to scan barcodes into text boxes.  HoeKey assigns F7 to bounce, or reopen the software when it freezes - hoekey works great, I have an F7 barcode that associates scan to "bounce" the software back.
HoeKeyShows.pdf

Timothy Rice

Jun 6, 2018, 5:24:55 PM6/6/18
to hoekey
Immediately after showing this you should see the configuration dialog with the problematic key having an asterisk next to it.

If this started happening with the Win10 update - it's probably due to a hotkey that win10 now uses (such as win-b or something.)

hope that helps!