Hello I just have a problem...Administrator Privileges

wolfx1

Nov 6, 2009, 7:30:04 AM11/6/09
to hoekey
Hy,
I'm e new user of HOEKEY ( V1.16 ), and this is a little but fantastic
utility.
I have the problem to kill / stop some program started as
administrator.

If i make a batch program with this command ( for example ) :
TASKKILL /F /IM notepad.EXE /T all it's OK...because I had start this
program as POWER USER.
But...
If I start the same program as Administrator the batch fail.
On some forum I have seen this batch :
"runas /noprofile /user:\administrator taskkill /F /IM notepad.exe /T"

But this is wrong solution for me. Don't kill the process because tell
me that I'have not the Privileges...

Do you have some idea ???

Bye and thanks for your attention.

( sorry for my bad english )