Update: Hoekey 1.18

Hitesh

May 15, 2010, 9:55:22 AM5/15/10
to hoekey
Just go <a href="http://www.bcheck.net/apps/hoe.htm">there</a> and
scroll down.

est

Aug 5, 2010, 12:00:04 AM8/5/10
to hoe...@googlegroups.com
thank you Hitesh,

But the %c to get curdir from windows explorer for Windows 7 didn't
work as expected on Chinese version of Win7, the %c was something like
"Address: C:\Users\xxx\Desktop"

Can you please remove the "Address: " characters?

谢然

Mar 17, 2015, 11:01:00 PM3/17/15
to hoe...@googlegroups.com
my is "地址: c:\user\xxx\desktop"

在 2010年8月5日星期四 UTC+8下午12:00:04,est写道:

谢然

Mar 18, 2015, 3:34:37 AM3/18/15
to hoe...@googlegroups.com
Thanks feng very much!!

I have solved the problem by feng's email(fengnz#gmail.com):

run a cmd or bat file and send it with %c parameter on Win + S(or anything you like) combo keys:
`~S=Run|run-cmd-in-dir.cmd %c`

cause the %c parameter has a space in it
the real path will auto be the %2 in the cmd file, which %1 is "地址:" in my case(as I know, the English version system will be "address: ")

so in the cmd file run `cmd /K cd /D "%2"` will in most cases work fine except in root directory of a driver which Hoekey's %c will be "本地磁盘: (D:)" in my case whick will cause a litter error
but in most cases we will not run cmd in our root directory

so the solution is as follows:
======run-cmd-in-dir.cmd======
@echo off
cmd /K cd /D "%2"
======hoekey.ini======add this line
~S=Run|run-cmd-in-dir.cmd %c

and last but most important, add your run-cmd-in-dir.cmd's parent folder to your path!

在 2015年3月18日星期三 UTC+8上午11:01:00,谢然写道: