Any way to set Serial keystrokes

Atif

Aug 2, 2009, 7:25:58 AM8/2/09
to hoekey
Hi Guys,

HoeKey has become indispensable to me. Thanks a lot to Tim.

I now have a unique request.
Is there any way to set serial keystrokes ? I mean pressing keys one
after the other in a sequence .

For example : Press Page Up , release , press Page Dn , release , this
should activate the hotkey.

The reason I want this is I want to run Media center from my Dell
Remote but it does not have the media center buton, it just has the
standard arrow, multimedia, volume and pg up , pg down buttonns.
I cant even send multiple keys at the same time, they have to be one
by one

Any ideas ?
Thanks

Timothy Rice

Aug 3, 2009, 5:45:54 PM8/3/09
to hoekey
Thanks Atif.

Due to the way in which Hoekey gets hotkeys, I don't anticipate adding
this feature. There are certainly other hotkey programs that do
exactly this. I have meant to release the source code to hoekey so
someone could add this functionality, just haven't gotten around to
it.

-tim

fly2never

Aug 23, 2009, 3:08:02 AM8/23/09
to hoekey
Cool,expecting hoekey could add some new exciting features after it's
src code being released : )

Akhil Piplani

Aug 28, 2009, 5:29:49 AM8/28/09
to hoekey
Thanks Tim for the great app. Have been using it for years now.
It'd be awesome to see the source code for this great app add to it.
Please release the source.