Save the Date - Milwaukee tournament

Damir Djidic

Aug 29, 2019, 9:15:37 AM8/29/19
to hock...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Milwaukee Manatees are looking to put together a 2 day tournament that will focus on new player development. All level of players are welcome to attend, we anticipate having enough time for some high level exhibition games and a few short clinics focusing on rookie development. Details are still being worked out.

This event is to take place November 9 and 10, 2019.

Tournament will take place at our Brown Deer Pool (Walter Schroeder Aquatic Center), and we hope to organize a fun banquet in Milwaukee on Saturday night.

Full teams, partial teams and individual players are all welcome.

Look for more details and how to sign up to come out in the coming weeks.

Any questions or to let us know you're for sure coming, please email Damir at DDj...@gmail.com

Thanks!