Milwaukee Tournament - Nov 9 and 10

Damir Djidic

Sep 26, 2019, 1:03:25 PM9/26/19
to hock...@googlegroups.com
You are invited to the Milwaukee Manatees Underwater Hockey Tournament. This will be a two day, potluck event with heavy focus on all player development. Players of all levels are welcomed to attend, as we hope to have a healthy balance of rookies and experienced players. We hope that this tournament experience exposes all players to new skills and new friends.

Depending on the number of teams that are created, we are hoping to have time in the schedule for a presentation on skill building as well as some exhibition games (rookie, elite, etc).

Designated team captains and co-captains will be tasked (with their acceptance) with team feedback meetings in an effort to solicit learning and development. More on this to come.

There will be a banquet (included in price) at a brewery (Third Space Brewing Company) 20 mins south of the pool on Saturday night. Pizza and salad will be served as well as delicious beer available for purchase.

Our pool is at the Walter Schroeder Aquatic Center, located at 7240 N Green Bay Rd, Brown Deer WI 53209. It is a 7 foot, flat bottom lined with small tile.

There are several hotels near the pool with availability for this weekend, including:
- Holiday Inn Express Milwaukee N-Brown Deer
- Candlewood Suites Milwaukee Brown Deer
- Four Points by Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore

Please submit registration for your club or individual players by November 1st and we'll charge ya $50 per player, any later registrations are welcome but will be subject to a $10 per player late fee. Clubs are welcome to send in one registration for all participants or individually. Please forward registration to mke...@gmail.com. Use the same email to PayPal registration fee, or send a check to 8223 Stickney Ave Wauwatosa, WI 53213

Registration document is linked below
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16JY5ntrfph9MCUDPcXSXyQJH_firfOh-Kyu_a31FiGs/edit?usp=sharing

Can't wait to see you all in Milwaukee!

- The Manatees