USOA UWH Referee Training Update Webinar

John Kulsa

Sep 4, 2019, 12:38:41 AM9/4/19
to hock...@googlegroups.com

USOA UWH Referee Training Update Webinar

What & Why:  It’s not mandatory to attend, but if you want to know where John Kulsa and Don Mathews are in the progress of the new USOA UWH Referee training program, you will want to attend:

·         New training plan: where we’re going, what we’ve completed, and where it needs to go.

·         Referee Expectations for Future Tournaments – We will review our goals for future tournaments, and how we’ll get better refereed games while keeping the tournament costs to a minimum.

·         New Expectations for Existing Referees – Know what you can expect for your level of training and what will be expected of you.

·         Debut of Player Ref Training Course – Be the first to see our new animated graphics!

·         Debut of Level 1 Training Course – There will still be room for improvement, and your input will be greatly appreciated.

Who:  Our primary audience is all referees registered with USOA.  Our secondary audience is anyone in the world who is curious about our program.  Although we will show our training materials as progressed, only the primary audience will be able to access and download the materials for review.

When:  Sept 12 at 5pm PST, 6pm MST, 7pm CST, 8pm EST.   2 hours.  Although there will be about an hour’s worth of material, the expectation is that there will be a lot of questions and discussions.

Where:  Webinar host; Register via EventBright:  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/usoa-uwh-referee-training-update-webinar-tickets-68185407389

Cost:  Free