BAA Denver , seeking last minute team, Jesse 720 435 3797

learnto logffpubliccomputers

Jan 26, 2023, 2:38:01 PM1/26/23
to hock...@googlegroups.com
Any teams looking to fill a SPOT? , at the last minute my USOA, ( underwater society of America ) dues  are current  up-to-date and paid yesterday.

underwater, hockey ref for team ,

local Denver club.

Bicycle riding over the last four months has been my only real exercise other than construction

bring a gold medal,  silver,  and bronze from past,

 Former carrier massage therapist as I have a background and professional massage therapy and sports massage teams and did it full-time for eight years back in the late 1980s and 1990s.  stuffed with professional bike, racing teams, and travel the circuit.

If you have a teammate, that cannot make the game, I could fill in a spot however, my cardiovascular fitness is marginal, and I’m not 100% underwater hockey fit, but I could still play and I’m used to the altitude, I’m only given day I could do a 20 to 60 mile bicycle ride.

I live local south of the pool about 40 minutes. If you have a rental car, I have room for one floor space and a master bedroom with other roommates. I would need to know ASAP but I am more than happy to split hotel so I’m near the venue.

My address
11612 e. Cornell cit Aurora, CO. 80014, 8/10 of a mile from the transit that goes directly to the airport or light rail public transportation, hub 9 mile parking, ride. I can host only for one day, possibly two but I would need to know so I can.

72O 435-3797
Jesse Cordova

P.S.
Please send me a text first then call me so I know who it is. I don’t usually pick up because I get so slammed with Solicitation’s, from spammers and marketing companies.