GMU Rookie Tournament

Katharine Kurtz

Oct 4, 2023, 9:34:56 AM10/4/23
to hock...@googlegroups.com
Hello all Underwater Hockey enthusiasts!

George Mason University's Underwater Hockey team is excited to announce this year's Pat Johnson Memorial Rookie Tournament, taking place October 14-15. Players of every skill level are invited to compete. It will be a potluck style tournament with teams having a mix of new and experienced players.  We have the pool reserved from 9AM-5:30PM on Saturday and 9AM-3:00PM on Sunday, but times are subject to change.  Final schedule will be sent out to people who sign up.  With your payment you get full access to the parking lot and entry to the Saturday Dinner.

Sign up:
We ask that interested players fill out this interest form as soon as possible so we have time to create teams:
The entrance fee is $80, due one week before the tournament (Oct 7).
Payments can be made to our Paypal, @GMUunderwaterhockey

Location:
The tournament will be held in the Aquatic Fitness Center on George Mason University's Campus in Fairfax, Virginia (4520 Patriot Cir, Fairfax, VA 22030).
Parking is free during the tournament in Lot C behind the Aquatic Center.

We look forward to seeing you!
Andres Toro,
GMU Underwater Hockey