Education Gear Fundraiser

Steven kars

Oct 26, 2023, 11:31:27 AM10/26/23
to hock...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone!

I am doing a gear fundraiser for the Midwest Education underwater hockey clubs (UofI, MSU, NMU & Bacon).  The gear for many of the clubs has been dilapidated, broken or worn out and is not usable for the clubs and their recruiting efforts.  U of I currently does not have any club flippers to use as they were so bad, the university made them throw them out due to the broken down rubber marking the floor of the pool!  So, with that, it's time to provide replacements for them and the needs for each of the other clubs.   Please visit the Go Fund Me page and donate today, and remember, big or small any donation helps us all.   We will be posting updates to the fundraiser as the campaign moves forward.

I appreciate your donation and efforts to help us share and change the lives of people by playing underwater hockey.  Be part of this movement.

Thank you so much,

Steve Kars
UWH Player since 1990.

Steven kars

Nov 2, 2023, 1:44:49 PM11/2/23
to hock...@googlegroups.com
As we start into Week 2 of our fundraising effort, we have received some AWESOME news. Atlantis Sports will graciously donate a dollar for dollar match up to $5000.00! This means we have only $3000.00 dollars remaining to achieve our goal of $10,000! Please help us finish our goal with this fundraiser. Every dollar counts and with the match it becomes two dollars. Thank you again to the group that supports Atlantis Sports and their efforts to expand and grow underwater hockey in the USA. This is a huge gift for the Midwest educational teams! Please donate and share if you can and if you have donated, Thank you so very much!

This fundraiser is for the Educational Based Underwater Hockey Club Teams for Universit… steven kars needs your support for Underwater Hockey Gear Fundraiser

~Steve