Save the Date- Pacific Coast Championships, October 26-27 Santa Clarita, Ca

michael magno

Jun 30, 2019, 8:49:57 PM6/30/19
to Hockeynet - Underwater Hockey International List
The Los Angeles Kraken are pleased to announce that we will once again be hosting PCCs on October 26-27, 2019 at the beautiful Santa Clarita Aquatics Center.

We’re still working out details, so stay tuned for more information. What we can say is that since this is the weekend before Halloween, this will be a very special themed tournament. Start working on your Halloween themed team names, your Banquet costumes, and possibly even your in-the-water team costumes. It’ll be a hoot. Oh, and candy corn. Lots and lots of candy corn.

We’ll blast info here and also on our website at LAUH.com as it becomes available.

Remember, the team that scores the most ghouls wins.

See you in October!

michael magno

Jun 30, 2019, 9:14:10 PM6/30/19
to Hockeynet - Underwater Hockey International List
No, no, no, no, no! I had ONE job...

Our website is LAUWH.com. Not lauh.com.