Need Any Evidence that UWH is safe for Pool Bottom

MK Khazragi

Aug 3, 2019, 10:20:56 PM8/3/19
to hock...@googlegroups.com
Dear All UWH Enthusiasts,

It's not the first time I get asked this & face a real concern by the manager / maintenance engineer or technician, before agreeing to us using their pool.

I'm simply asking if anyone has gone through this & what's the best way/evidence/justification to give them.

Many thanks and regards,

MK Khazragui

Houston, Cairo & Saudi

Robert Maisey

Aug 4, 2019, 1:56:46 AM8/4/19
to MK Khazragi, hock...@googlegroups.com
I think evidence will be hard to come by because the only evidence of no damage will be, well nothing.

I would suggest that supplying some names and contact information / references from pools who have hosted UWH for several years with no issues and the same bottom materials will help.

Best of luck.

Robert Maisey

Health & Wellness Services

Carol Rose

Aug 4, 2019, 4:05:28 PM8/4/19
to robm...@gmail.com, hock...@googlegroups.com, mkd...@gmail.com
Make video of play on pool bottom in used for 5 or more years ie Minnesota Santa Clarita SF  Seattle

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

Colin Waterhouse

Aug 4, 2019, 5:04:21 PM8/4/19
to Hockeynet - Underwater Hockey International List
Luckily we were OK each time we moved pools, including getting a new one.  I would suggest describing what type of pool bottom and puck you are thinking of using, and then asking people for evidence eg testimonial from the pool manager.

MK Khazragi

Aug 4, 2019, 11:02:14 PM8/4/19
to Robert Maisey, hock...@googlegroups.com
Many thanks Robert.

Makes sense.  Any idea how to collect such contact info of pools hosting UWH.

Thanks

MK