UW Hockey starting next Monday- June 10, 2019 8-9:30pm

. cuwh

Jun 5, 2019, 7:53:32 PM6/5/19
to - text- Stephen Tranberg, - text- Terry, -text- Bruce, - text- our OLD cell ph., -text via email- to our NEW phone, Brian*, Casey, Curt, Curt, Gage, John, hock...@googlegroups.com, Jon, Lalaynia, Max, Maura, Grace Mora, Ray S, Rob, Russ, Scott, Steve L, Steve T, Steven S, Katherine T, Tara, Terry, Trent, well_i...@yahoo.com, Jim Welborn, Brad, Bruce, ChicoUW Chico Underwater Hockey

Get up and get into the pool! We are starting our Summer Underwater Hockey Season on June 10th this year! Playing Monday's 8-9:30pm for the remainder of the Summer.

I have used last year's proceeds and some out of pocket cash to purchase new pucks and head gear so please come break in some gear.

Any questions give Brad a call (530)321-4825

See you out there! Sticks up!