US Women's Tryout #1 reminder and Selection Committee announcement

Philip Hickey

May 23, 2019, 3:23:24 PM5/23/19
to Hockeynet - Underwater Hockey International List
Ladies,

Tryout #1 is coming up in just 6 short weeks!

Register by *this Saturday* (May 25th) for the early-bird price discount.

The selection committee for this worlds cycle will be Brigit Grimm and myself, Coach Phil.  Brigit has played hockey for longer than most of us can remember.  She's an active member of the Club Puck team in Menlo Park, CA, and has attended many worlds as a player and as a coach.  Brigit has generously agreed to attend both of our tryouts as a selector this time around.

Remember that if you're unable to attend the tryouts, you are still eligible for the team, but it is your responsibility to demonstrate your skills and fitness to the selection committee.

But the tryouts are going to be a great experience and a lot of fun, so don't miss them!  Get your tickets today.  I look forward to seeing you all in Milwaukee!

Cheers,
-Coach Phil

PS if you need the tryout details, please let me know (perphec...@gmail.com) and I'll forward you the full announcement.