Videos from the Great Minnesota Wet Together, April 2022

Philip Hickey

Apr 6, 2022, 1:30:42 PM4/6/22
to Hockeynet - Underwater Hockey International List
Hello, hockey friends,

Here are some videos for your viewing pleasure.  All from a little pot-luck-style tournament in Minneapolis, Minnesota this past weekend.  Beautiful clear pool water made for perfect filming conditions.  The B division played a single tournament over the course of the weekend, and I only captured the gold-medal final game.  In the A division, we re-shuffled the teams after Saturday, so the Sunday games are different teams.  I captured most of the medal games and a few round-robin matches as well.  Enjoy!

A Division Sunday Round Robin Agates vs. Lady Slippers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_mu-SIOAq4

A Division Sunday Bronze final Agates vs. Lady Slippers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF17UG06KXA

A Division Sunday Gold final Monarchs vs. Walleyes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoiXoS-Js6U

B Division Gold final PassableTexMex vs. ProntoPups First half:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV8XOGmykDw

B Division Gold final PassableTexMex vs. ProntoPups Second half:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpK9k3HJclY

A Division Saturday Gold final LittleRedCorvettes vs TheRevolution First half:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=951dYZHrIGY

A Division Saturday Gold final LittleRedCorvettes vs TheRevolution Second half:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDb3Q-_s2yk

A Division Saturday RR RaspberryBerets vs PurpleRain First half:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZhMA9iyE3o

A Division Saturday RR RaspberryBerets vs PurpleRain Second half:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlnOYLDQ8a8

Cheers,
-Phil Hickey