Can I setup hobo so it doesn't use DRYML?

Donald Ziesig

Jun 16, 2018, 1:53:21 PM6/16/18
to Hobo Users
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to revamp existing Hobo websites using Angular single page
apps (latency accessing them via cell-phones is killing my clients).  It
would be really useful if there were some way of using hobo for models,
lifecycles, etc. without having it generate any DRYML/HTML.

These sites will be implemented using Ruby 2.5.1 and Rails 5.2.

I have a simple Angular app accessing a Rails --api back end working,
and I am currently experimenting with the Hobo gems.  I did notice that
hobo seems to be modularized such that the DRYML and Rapid gems are
separate from the rest, but I don't know if I can work around them.
I'll post my (lack of) success ;-).

Hints as to where to look in the hobo source (if necessary) will be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Don Ziesig