Articles: "Rails: My Time is Up" and "Rails has Won: The Elephant in the Room"

Tim Griffin

Jun 7, 2016, 2:17:11 PM6/7/16
to Hobo Users

Ibon Castilla

Jul 25, 2016, 6:16:37 AM7/25/16
to hobo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tim,

I am late with this answer to your original post, but I want to say
thank you for the two links you passed to the list: they have been so
interesting to me. They have opened a new perspective on Rails world for
me, and in a constantly evolving world as we are, I think this kind of
questions are a must.

Cheers, Ibon.

Abrazo, Ibon.

Usa Software Libre, tus úlceras te lo agradecerán
Realizado con Software Libre.
--
GPG public key at http://sinanimodelucro.net/ibon_gmail.asc
Finderprint: 1761 59B9 6DE6 0402 31B9 1872 178F A6FD 75F9 EB29

El 07/06/16 a las 20:17, Tim Griffin escribió:
> --

signature.asc