auto_actions_for :create in N TO M RELATIONS

Imanol Alvarez Perez

Sep 1, 2016, 8:48:51 AM9/1/16
to Hobo Users
Hello,

i put auto_actions_for :alumnos, :create in my "cursos" controller but i cant see the form in "Cursos" Show!

If the relation is 1 to N, work fine but with N to M not!

why? Only work with belongs_to associations?

Ibon Castilla

Sep 1, 2016, 2:12:40 PM9/1/16
to hobo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Imanol,

I guess so (didn't check Hobo code files to verify). The example at
Hobocentral is a 1:N relation example:
http://hobocentral.net/manual/controllers#owner-actions

So, time to code DRYML by hand! ;)

Best regards, Ibon.

Abrazo, Ibon.

Usa Software Libre, tus úlceras te lo agradecerán
Realizado con Software Libre.
--
GPG public key at http://sinanimodelucro.net/ibon_gmail.asc
Finderprint: 1761 59B9 6DE6 0402 31B9 1872 178F A6FD 75F9 EB29

El 01/09/16 a las 14:48, Imanol Alvarez Perez escribió:
> --

signature.asc