Stylesheet/javascript load order

23 megtekintés
Ugrás az első olvasatlan üzenetre

kevinpfromnm

olvasatlan,
2012. szept. 21. 13:27:392012. 09. 21.
– hob...@googlegroups.com
The generated front.scss/js files seem to be loading application (and application folder) before all the hobo includes.  Seems like this should be just after the theme but before subsite specific stuff.

Bryan Larsen

olvasatlan,
2012. szept. 21. 13:43:562012. 09. 21.
– hob...@googlegroups.com
The problem is that rails plugins generally install their assets in
application.js/scss. So that's where jquery et al get put. Given
that pretty much everything depends on jQuery, we need to put
application.js first.

I recommend creating a common.js/scss that loads at the end and
dedicate application.js to the rails plugins. I did think of adding
that to the default generators, but I decided that would be more
confusing than helpful.

cheers,
Bryan

kevinpfromnm

olvasatlan,
2012. szept. 21. 19:01:332012. 09. 21.
– hob...@googlegroups.com
Huh, that sounds like plugins behaving badly to me.  I'd have figured application would be my application code, pretty much how everything else works.

Anyway, thanks for the tip.
Válasz mindenkinek
Válasz a szerzőnek
Továbbítás