Remove button

tomkinsj

Jul 6, 2012, 5:54:08 AM7/6/12
to hob...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I currently have an edit button in a column in a table plus, and underneath is a remove button.
Does anyone know where the code for this button is located and where the code is that actually does the deleting?

Thanks.

Bryan Larsen

Jul 6, 2012, 3:46:48 PM7/6/12
to hob...@googlegroups.com
"underneath is a remove button": I'm going to take this as a clue that
you're using Hobo 1.4, since that's an outstanding regression in 1.4.
They should be side by side.

The view code for the button is in
hobo_rapid/taglibs/buttons/delete-button.dryml.

The controller code that does the actual deleting is hobo_destroy in
hobo/lib/hobo/controller/model.rb.

Cheers,
Bryan