Hobo Lifestyle Travel App

Kenny

Jan 22, 2008, 12:16:24 PM1/22/08
to Hobo 2.0
The travel page is new (http://www.hobolifestyle.com/travel), and
feedback is much appreciated.

Specifically if you ever see problems arise with certain addresses not
working the way they should, I'd like to know just what you entered.
Currently the site is optimized for the USA, but let me know how it
works elsewhere too.

Also, FEEL FREE to suggest other means of travel, whether it's a local
or national bus line, train, helicopter, or anything else! I'll see
what I can do about adding it in. I'm playing with some ideas to let
people automatically add in travel methods, sorta wiki-ish, but until
then just add it here.

Any other noticed quirks or general suggestions are welcome, thanks!