Gear

HoboLi...@gmail.com

May 1, 2007, 5:03:45 PM5/1/07
to Hobo 2.0
So I have a decent idea of what I'm going to bring with me. The idea
is to stay as lightweight as possible, I don't want to be pushing a
cart around after all. I'll have my backpack too, but I'd rather not
have back problems.

Use this thread to suggest anything I might be forgetting or things
that will be useful along my travels.

Some of the things I've already thought of:

pocket pc, phone, laptop, swiss army knife, bottle opener, water
bottle, wind breaker/rain jacket, deodorant & other toiletries, couple
shirts and boxers, lighters/matches, bandaids, can opener & a spork...
yea. I'm also considering bring my full out video camera. I'd rather
rely on my pocket pc for videos and pictures though, as the video
camera will be a little extra weight and space, but maybe worth the
huge quality increase. What do you think?