Want to buy lifetime licence - please help

ACROBAT

Feb 12, 2024, 11:21:38 AMFeb 12
to Hobbyist Software Forum
Hi, when I first signed up for the Remote subscription there was an option to buy a lifetime licence (I think it was $25 or so) but I selected annually by mistake. I'd like to upgrade this to lifetime.

The issue is, the annual licence seems to require an internet connection to validate, and I do not use this where an internet connection is available. I'm using it on a local network with no internet connectivity. When it can't get the validation it seems to revert to free mode, which limits functionality.

Please let me know what I can do, thanks..

Confused Vorlon

Feb 12, 2024, 12:55:00 PMFeb 12
to Hobbyist Software Forum

VLC Remote pro is a one-time purchase