app causing all three monitors alternately flash between blank screens and various sizes of the wallpaper on startup.

Kelly R

Nov 13, 2020, 8:40:27 AM11/13/20
to Hobbyist Software Forum
Problem summary: I've been using using the app for a year or two and have noticed that when I'm running it, whenever I start or wake up my mac the screens will randomly flash back and  forth between my monitors with either  blank screens or various sizes of my wallpaper. It will eventually stop and I can see my login screen, but sometimes it take 30 or 40 seconds of this flashing before all my screens will adjust to the expected wallpaper.

What are the steps to produce the issue? When I am not using the app I do not have this issue.

What did you expect to happen?

What actually happens?

Which version of the app are you using?
(iPhone, iPad, Android - which version)

Which helper version are you using? Version 2.99.2 (100)
(Mac, Windows - which version)