Subtitle Issues

Shane Charleson

Oct 7, 2023, 6:08:28 AM10/7/23
to Hobbyist Software Forum
So, my copy of streamer helper has suddenly decided to NOT copy across SRT files from my computer to my ipad. Yes, everything is up to date; yes, both sub and video files are named the same and located in the same folder; no, I haven't messed with any of the advance conversion settings. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, when the SRT files would transfer across, one in twenty would only display squashed up on the left hand side of the image. Any help on that too, should I ever come across it again.

Thank you.