VLC-Streamer Error... 'Default Working Folder'

Brendan McCabe

Apr 20, 2023, 8:45:14 PM4/20/23
to Hobbyist Software Forum

Pulling my hair out a bit on this one…

No longer able to change the ‘working folder’ – as the button only lists the "desktop" folders (and any folder that sits under it) and I can’t change that, I can't find any further configuration I used to be able to change this in ‘explorer-like view’ that pops up when you select to change the working folder but not any longer. Now only the Desktop folder and anything under it. Tried rolling back a version - no change; Reinstall - no change, not sure what else to try.

Confused Vorlon

Apr 21, 2023, 7:25:53 AM4/21/23
to Hobbyist Software Forum
Hi,

We haven't changed the helper in quite some time, so it seems most likely that this is an OS compatibility issue.
Could you let me know what version of Windows you're running?

thanks.

Brendan McCabe

Apr 21, 2023, 11:50:41 AM4/21/23
to Hobbyist Software Forum
100%...

Win11 Pro - Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621