NO COMPUTERS DETECTED

Freaky Disorder

Apr 1, 2022, 12:46:30 PM4/1/22
to Hobbyist Software Forum
Haven't used vlcstreamer on my ipad for a while and now I have it keep saying
"no computers detected" and ii seems stuck on 'scanning'
I reinstalled helper on my pc but still it can't connect!

Freaky Disorder

Apr 1, 2022, 1:41:02 PM4/1/22
to Hobbyist Software Forum
it fails the test but it is in inbound rules in windows defender firewall
This site can’t be reached

localhost refused to connect.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Freaky Disorder

Apr 1, 2022, 1:50:48 PM4/1/22
to Hobbyist Software Forum
the firewall in the router says it will
"silently drop unknown incoming connections" could that be A PROBLEM?

Freaky Disorder

Apr 2, 2022, 12:44:58 AM4/2/22
to Hobbyist Software Forum
WHEN I CLICK ON
  • PROXY SERVER ARE not ENABLED
  • TEST 2
  • 3) IP Test

    Please click on this link (or links) in the browser on the computer where the VLC Streamer Helper is running

    (links should open in new windows)

  • ALL SHOW ERROR too

  • when i try these links on safari on ipad it just times out doesn't connect at all
  • "safari could not open the page because the server stopped responding"
  • like I SAY EVERYTHING WAS WORKING AS NORMAL A MONTH OR TWO AGO as far as i know i have not changed any settings on my PC or ipad since then!

Freaky Disorder

Apr 2, 2022, 1:01:36 AM4/2/22
to Hobbyist Software Forum

vlc streamer helper seems stuck on "use custom port" "port 54340 unavailable, currently using port 54345"
when i click default port it says "VLC Streamer unable to start its Http server..."

Freaky Disorder

Apr 6, 2022, 11:39:06 PM4/6/22
to Hobbyist Software Forum

This 10.1.1.38 page can’t be found

No web page was found for the web address: http://10.1.1.38/

HTTP ERROR 404

This 172.24.208.1 page can’t be found

No web page was found for the web address: http://172.24.208.1/

HTTP ERROR 404

Freaky Disorder

Apr 13, 2022, 9:56:58 AM4/13/22
to Hobbyist Software Forum
i reboot the PC it fixed the "problem" isnt there any other way to fix this?