Off remote 5.00 Login?

Xaviar Smith

Apr 26, 2020, 2:44:50 PM4/26/20
to Hobbyist Software Forum
Update to V5.00 and the app is asking me for longin, to what?
Helper program on my mac and pc have no password set.

Never encounter this before.

Please help,

IMG_2011.PNG

Confused Vorlon

Apr 26, 2020, 5:25:05 PM4/26/20
to Hobbyist Software Forum
Hi - It looks like I broke something in the latest release. I'm working on it now.
Strangely, although I get the same issue with the version from the store, I don't when I build it myself.

I probably won't have this sorted until tomorrow, and Apple typically takes about a day to release fixes, so please hold tight.

Gábor Dienes

May 21, 2020, 3:02:45 PM5/21/20
to Hobbyist Software Forum
one month later, may 21...

same... using Off PRO, asking for password (no pass set) then unlimited loading... can't hybernate my pc via ipad from my bed after watch some movie... :/

Pls fix my fave app ever!

Confused Vorlon

May 27, 2020, 5:26:53 AM5/27/20
to Hobbyist Software Forum
Hi,
It looks like I failed to update the pro version of the app. Sorry about that.
I published an update yesterday which should fix things. Please let me know if that doesn't sort things.