VLC Remote

Roger Miller

Jul 1, 2023, 8:15:25 AM7/1/23
to Hobbyist Software Forum
Great software. Running on an old Windows phone, works a treat.
Setup is an old PC network attached and without a screen that VLC Remote connects to.
One bit I wpould like added is the ability to shutdown the remote Pc from the VLC Remote app.
If it's already there, can someone guide me to it.
I don't want to have to use Remote Desktop fronm another PC to shut it down. Would be great to have the shutdown from this app.

Confused Vorlon

Jul 1, 2023, 4:45:43 PM7/1/23
to Hobbyist Software Forum
Hi,

This isn't available on windows phone - but on iOS, you could use my app Off Remote

Glad you like the app - and happy to know that the windows phone version is still getting some use :)