Is there a VLC Remote that can be used with a Surface Pro?

Mnuptown

Jul 20, 2020, 1:59:17 AM7/20/20
to Hobbyist Software Forum
Problem summary:

What are the steps to produce the issue?

What did you expect to happen?

What actually happens?

Which version of the app are you using?
(iPhone, iPad, Android - which version)

Which helper version are you using?
(Mac, Windows - which version)

Confused Vorlon

Jul 20, 2020, 4:30:10 AM7/20/20
to Hobbyist Software Forum
Hi,

you can control VLC when VLC is running on your pro - but you can't control from your Pro I'm afraid.

sorry.

Filippos Xalis

Jul 20, 2020, 5:03:20 AM7/20/20
to Hobbyist Software Forum
Android 10 δεν δουλεύει το vlc stremer

Confused Vorlon

Jul 20, 2020, 6:15:11 AM7/20/20
to Hobbyist Software Forum
Android 10 δεν δουλεύει το vlc stremer
Android 10 vlc stremer does not work

feel free to start a new thread with details on this.
however - VLC Streamer definitely does work on android 10, so I'll need more info on the specifics of the problem.

Filippos Xalis

Jul 20, 2020, 6:21:31 AM7/20/20
to Hobbyist Software Forum
Πώς ξεκινάς να το ρυθμίσεις δε λέει για υπότιτλους ελλινηκους η αυτόματα κάνει την αναπαραγωγή εγώ δε μπορώ να κάνω τα βήματα για να δουλέψει και το πλήρωσα για να το έχω πια βήματα κάνεις για να άρχισει να δουλεύει

Confused Vorlon

Jul 20, 2020, 6:46:47 AM7/20/20
to Hobbyist Software Forum
this is a VLC Remote thread. Please start a new thread in the right place if you have VLC Streamer questions.

Mnuptown

Jul 20, 2020, 9:08:37 AM7/20/20
to Hobbyist Software Forum
I want to be able to use my Surface Pro (Windows) to control VLC on my computer from a distance, similarly to how I use VLC Remote on my iPhone. But it doesn't sound like there is Windows version of VLC Remote. Thanks.