Album art doesn't show up

Tamás Hierholcz

Feb 11, 2024, 5:48:47 AMFeb 11
to Hobbyist Software Forum
Hello, I'm a very new guy at VLC Remote Pro. It is a fine app!
I use VLC for playing music. (Albums.) Unfortunately, album art doesn't show up, when I'm playing music.
VLC 3.0.20, VLC Remote 5.53 (4680).
VLC itself shows the album cover.  (Moreover, there is a folder.jpg in each music folder, containing the album cover.)
How can I make VLC Remote to show album cover?

Confused Vorlon

Feb 11, 2024, 1:37:10 PMFeb 11
to Hobbyist Software Forum
Hi,

glad you like the app.

Album art should show up on the iOS version of the app in the playlist view if you leve it for a few seconds
(the playlist fades, the art shows)

You can check what art vlc is giving on the remote interface by opening

http://localhost:8080/art

on your PC
when you open that link, the username is blank - the password is 'vlcremote'