Xbox games our activities for a toddler

Christopher Hobbs

Mar 9, 2012, 9:01:50 AM3/9/12
to HN Parents
The minecraft thread made me think of this.

We use our xbox to play music while we play with our 1.5 year old son.
He's figured out the relationship between the controller and the tv.
We gave him a fake controller for a while, but he's learned that it
won't change the music or make anything happen on the screen.

Are there any interactive "games" our just abstract apps that he could
play with? How hard is it to develop for the xbox? Even something that
just changes colors with controller input would be great.

Thanks!
C.M Hobbs
http://altbit.org