Mobile Development Training

Adam Haun

Aug 14, 2012, 2:15:23 PM8/14/12
to hn-ch...@googlegroups.com, hn-ma...@googlegroups.com, hn-mil...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Quickly reaching out to inform everyone of a new, in-class program, teaching talented developers like yourselves the ins and outs of Mobile Development. The program is called Mobile Makers Academy (http://mobilemakers.co/) and the first offering will be our iOS Development Intensive, beginning October 1st in Chicago's River North neighborhood.

The course runs 10 weeks long, with one of the best iOS gents in the game holding class twice a week, for five hours each day. There are also "studio hours" available during the week, where our doors will be open for students to come in and train one-on-one with expert iOS Developers.

If you have any questions or would like to know more information, feel free to reach out to me at any time, or you can visit our site: http://mobilemakers.co/

Thanks,

Adam

--