Full-stack dev with java skills? - My startup's looking for a crafty engineer

Brad Flora

May 6, 2013, 5:01:58 PM5/6/13
to hn-ch...@googlegroups.com
Hi, folks!

My company, NowSpots, pivoted to providing easy ad retargeting about 7 months ago.

The new product is called Perfect Audience (http://perfectaudience.com)

We've since grown sales 20x and just hired 5 people in the last month.

We're building a top-knotch engineering team with folks from UVA, Stanford, and one of the top universities in France.

We're looking for another engineer to work on our real-time bidding platform.  This is the system that actually buys ads in real-time, processing 10b requests/day.

What this person will get to do:

* Architect, develop, and test key infrastructure

* Figure out performance and design tradeoffs, without compromising quality

* Work on scaling up webapps and services for rapid growth

We offer a generous salary and equity grant, free lunches, your choice of snacks in the kitchen, and a desk in our sunny, beautiful office in downtown San Francisco.

We're also opening an office in Chicago this summer.  Remote is fine.  Working from either office is fine, too.

Office pic: http://i.imgur.com/aL...

If this sounds like a job you'd be interested in, let me know .  I'd love to talk.

--
Brad Flora
Ph: 269-861-5280