Customer Development Opportunity

Farhan Ahmed

Jun 24, 2012, 11:49:51 AM6/24/12
to hn-ch...@googlegroups.com

Hey HN-Chicago,

A good friend of mine is looking for someone to help him out with customer development/marketing. Contact him if you are interested or please forward this if you know someone else who might be interested.

Thanks,

Farhan

---

Customer Development Opportunity

Us:  Owl Invest is the “Easy Button” for your investment portfolio.

What:  Join Us!

You:   Love customers, the Internet, and a good challenge.

Who:  Currently a team of 3 (2 engineering, 1 business)

Timing:  Yesterday, of course!

Location:  Chicago, but we’re flexible

Owl Invest is:

  • Solving a real problem to improve the real futures of millions of American households by helping them Save Better and Invest Better so they can live better
  • A 2011 finalist in the Chicago Booth New Venture Challenge
  • A live alpha product with active users.
  • Raising a seed round – and we want you in the meetings with us.

You:

  • Love customers
  • Get things done
  • Crave ownership but love working with a tight team
  • ‘Get’ blogging and social media
  • Think this entrepreneurship stuff can change the world

It helps if you:

  • Can think like a designer (PowerPoint Ninja is a qualifying credential)
  • Know what it takes to take a marketing strategy from creation to execution
  • See unmet customer need as tangible product opportunities

What you would do:

  • Design the go-to-market strategy to commercialize our product
  • Help shape our product’s functionality to customer needs
  • Be the expert on our users

Apply!:

--
Nirav Batavia