Black Friday deals on workshops & instruments!

House of Musical Traditions

Nov 26, 2021, 12:29:22 PM11/26/21
to House of Musical Traditions
Greetings from House of Musical Traditions!

Our partners at School of Musical Traditions are offering a great Black Friday deal: 50% off workshops and group classes! To get the discount, register at https://www.schoolofmusicaltraditions.com/group-classes-and-workshops/ using the code TURKEY50 - good through November 29. Lots of new classes have just been added:

- *Online* Mindfulness & Music Workshop w/Luke Chohany & Philip McKnight, 12/15
- Youth Oldtime Stringband w/Jonathan Vocke - begins 1/13
(6 sessions; Takoma Park)
- Intro to Tenor Banjo/Mandolin w/David McKindley-Ward - begins 1/16 (4 sessions; Takoma Park)
- Sea Shanty & Ballad Singing w/David McKindley-Ward - begins 1/16 (4 sessions, Takoma Park)
- Accompaniment on Bouzouki & Guitar w/David McKindley-Ward - begins 1/16 (4 sessions, Takoma Park)
- Adult Oldtime Stringband w/Jonathan Vocke - begins 1/20 (6 sessions, Takoma Park)
- *Online* - Introduction to Bodhran w/Scott Morrison - begins 1/22 (4 sessions)
- *Online* - Intermediate Bodhran w/Scott Morrisonbegins 1/22 (4 sessions)

HMT Black Friday Deals:
We have a large selection of used instruments at 15-20% off! See what's on sale in our Reverb.com store - prices will be honored in-store as well, through December 6. Select used hammered dulcimers and accordions are also $100 off, through November 30! Browse hammered dulcimers here and accordions here

Need some holiday gift inspiration? Browse our Holiday Gift Collection here. These are some of our most popular items that are in-stock, ready to ship or pick up at the store. Feel free to call, email or visit to get guidance from our expert staff on selecting the perfect gift for the musical person in your life. And you can also never go wrong with an HMT Gift Card!

Thanks for continuing to shop local and support independent businesses!

House of Musical Traditions
7010 Westmoreland Ave, Takoma Park MD 20912
Follow us on FacebookTwitter & Instagram