there should be a word for this

Johan Larson

Sep 13, 2017, 12:29:10 PM9/13/17
to HMS Overflow
Is there a word for the feeling that you are going to do something you will later regret? Seems like there should be one.

In other news, I just watched the trailer for Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

Johnny1A

Sep 13, 2017, 10:36:10 PM9/13/17
to HMS Overflow

On Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at 11:29:10 AM UTC-5, Johan Larson wrote:
Is there a word for the feeling that you are going to do something you will later regret? Seems like there should be one.

In other news, I just watched the trailer for Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

A word for a feeling that YOU will do something you'll regret, or that you're about to discover that someone else has done something you'll regret that they did?  :lol: